Features and Benefits
- You can comfortably use large framing such as 2×12 or 3×10.
- Model MF-3036 has 8 molded holes for ease of attachment.
- Model MF-2448 has 12 molded holes.
- Adjustable dock height with different frame heights.
- Our toughest floats – 3/8” thick.
- Molded cable trough.
A minimum of one HD Shoulder Float is required for every 25 square feet of deck surface you are building. If you are building a dock 60’x10’ or 600 square feet, you would need 24 floats minimum (600 divided by 25 = 24) to float your dock properly. If you are hinging 30”x20’ finger docks to this main dock, each finger would be 2.5 x 20 = 50 square feet. You would need a minimum of 2 Model MF-3036 floats for each finger, one mounted about a foot from the deep end and one in the middle. The main dock should float the hinged end adequately.
|Model Number||Outside Dimensions||Flotation (pounds)||Average Wall Thickness||Sq. Foot Deck Coverage||Shipping Weight||Per Skid|
|MF-3036||30" x 36" x 22"||575||.375||25||65||4|
|MF-2448||24" x 48" x 22"||630||.375||25||70||8|